Monday, February 2, 2015

Shu Uemura- Shupette by Karl Lagerfeld

“Shupette,” the most spoiled feline of celebrated fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld takes you to the beauty journey from Parisienne to Tokyo Kawaii with her glistening blue eyes. 
I can’t even deal on how much I’m in love with Shu Uemura’s Shupette line (Karl spells it Choupette). I know it’s a little late. This was the 2014 Holiday collection, but it’s better late than never.


Shupette- Has it all eye & lip palette



This palette is so soft and feminine. The packaging is the cutest thing ever! I’m in love with the Shupette makeup bag.  The colors are amazing and highly pigmented. They blend so well. There's  something for everyone. You can definitely build the colors for a soft look or a dramatic intense look. It’s all up to you.  The lip colors are equally as pretty and flattering. This palette is so versatile and great for all skin types. 

Shupette- Silk Cushion Cheek



This blush is delicate and beautiful. It’s lightweight and goes on smooth. It truly feels like silk against the skin. 

This by far has to be one of the cutest collections ever. Especially for the cat lovers out there. But even if you’re not a cat lover, this line will make you fall in love with Shupette’s baby blues and all the goodies in this collection.  

My cat Tutu happens to be the most spoiled feline. Sorry Karl

 I hope you enjoyed my blog. Don't forget to follow and leave your comments.

Follow me on twitter: catfx9








15 comments:

  1. that color palette is amazing! and your kitty cat is adorable!

    www.allthingsmelody.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you!! That make me happy:)

      Delete
    2. Sorry meant to put makes instead of make:)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great set, great shades and the blush is such a gorgeous colour!!
    Emily xx
    www.emilymaydesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the blush too. You're so right it's truly gorgeous. Thanks for leaving a comment:)

      Delete
  3. Hi Cat, The eyeshadow palette looks really pretty and makeup bag looks really super soft.

    Jo of saycheesycake.blogspot.nl
    http://www.bloglovin.com/people/saycheesycake-11175483

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, The Palette is amazing and the bag is soft and so cute:) Thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks great and the packaging is adorable!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable palette! I have a few Shu Uemura bits and particularly love the silkiness of their shadows :)

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're so right. I love the silkiness too:) They go on so smooth.

      Delete
  7. I love Shu Uemura! Sweet blog, just followed xx

    Elli, www.luxeandblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I LOVE!! your Victoria Beckham pouch. That pouch is amazing. You're so lucky!!:) I really enjoyed your blog too:)

      Delete